2009 State of EN World Address

Scribble

First Post
Will this be the year enworld finally stops waking up in a strangers bed, the smell of whickey on its breath, and only vague memories of what happened the night before... errr..

Treebore

First Post
Dang! I didn't know you had so much ENPublishing stuff up on Lulu! Are you going to do more? Such as the Guilds? The Magazine?

I am really looking forward to the podcasts, I have discovered RPG (and gamer/PC/techy) podcasts this year and cannot get enough of them... bring it on. Also looking forward to reviews,since the sad demise of Jack99s I like to have somewhere I can check out what new products/games are like. I buy a lot of PDFs of products I hear about on podcasts for sure.

Mercurius

Legend
Great job and keep it coming, Morrus.

One question: Why did you switch Marketplace from a forum to its current form? I actually prefer the forum approach, or at least maybe that's simply because it seemed to have more traffic. But I would love to see EN World build up a trading post similar to (or better than!) RPG.Net's Sales! Auctions! forum which has a few new posts a day, it seems.

Again, great job.

Remove ads