• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2009 State of EN World Address

Scribble

First Post
Will this be the year enworld finally stops waking up in a strangers bed, the smell of whickey on its breath, and only vague memories of what happened the night before... errr..

Treebore

First Post
Dang! I didn't know you had so much ENPublishing stuff up on Lulu! Are you going to do more? Such as the Guilds? The Magazine?

I am really looking forward to the podcasts, I have discovered RPG (and gamer/PC/techy) podcasts this year and cannot get enough of them... bring it on. Also looking forward to reviews,since the sad demise of Jack99s I like to have somewhere I can check out what new products/games are like. I buy a lot of PDFs of products I hear about on podcasts for sure.

Mercurius

Legend
Great job and keep it coming, Morrus.

One question: Why did you switch Marketplace from a forum to its current form? I actually prefer the forum approach, or at least maybe that's simply because it seemed to have more traffic. But I would love to see EN World build up a trading post similar to (or better than!) RPG.Net's Sales! Auctions! forum which has a few new posts a day, it seems.

Again, great job.

Remove ads