2017 Booth Duty Volunteer Sign-ups

MrsFickleGM

Explorer
Thanks Kitty! We're now all booked on our booth. Thanks to our volunteers!! We will get badges Wednesday night, and will find away to get them to you.

Angus Owens

First Post
I am looking to volunteer at GenCon, have you filled your opening already? I would need trained a bit, or need to read up on rules. I am an old school D&Der from the 70's on. I have been out of the game for a while, just gaming periodically with friends from college. But my "bad luck" has given me the opportunity to do what I want for a bit. Laid off from my Job, not expecting to be back working until Sept - GenCon here I come.

MrsFickleGM

Explorer
I am looking to volunteer at GenCon, have you filled your opening already? I would need trained a bit, or need to read up on rules. I am an old school D&Der from the 70's on. I have been out of the game for a while, just gaming periodically with friends from college. But my "bad luck" has given me the opportunity to do what I want for a bit. Laid off from my Job, not expecting to be back working until Sept - GenCon here I come.

HI Angus, Welcome to EN World and the ENnies. Please send me a private message including your email address you have registered with at GenCon so I can book you a badge. I can also send you the booth instructions.

thank you!
Cindy

Remove ads