• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

25$ Bucks to Spend..............

dagger

Adventurer
If you had 25$ bucks burning a hole in your pocket and had to purchase a D&D or d20 product right now, what would it be?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
I'd pick up Redhurst, the mage school book. Actually, that's the next book I am going to pick up as soon as I find it.

alsih2o

First Post
alsih2o said:
a giant D20!!!

or oyu know, one of those great books you would actually use.... :p

whoops-

only $12! you can get 2 if oyu sucker a friend into paying shipping! :p

Attachments

• d20small.JPG
    d20small.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:

Mystic Eye

First Post
I would like to recommend the Artificer's Handbook. Ypu, I am biased but there are great reviews here and a few threads here and at Mortality.net that should convince ya.

dave_o

Explorer
dagger said:
If you had 25$ bucks burning a hole in your pocket and had to purchase a D&D or d20 product right now, what would it be?

Thanks!

Send it to the Dave Is Moving Soon fund? :D

JoeBlank

Explorer
On my list (I may be a little behind others), and close to that price range, are:

Midnight
Arcana Unearthed
Kingdoms of Kalamar Player's Guide
Testament
Player Guide to Wizards, Bards and Sorcerers

You could also pick up 2 of the Heroes of High Favor books. Dwarves, Half-orcs and Elves are out now, Halflings soon and then Gnomes.

But that big d20 is pretty tempting.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
With a similar self-implaced budget I've placed an order for the entry pack of the D&D minatures. My FLGS didn't order them (having been burned by Chainmail), so I didn't get the impulse buy satisfaction. [sigh]

Rationale: I run my own campaign world and don't see an immediate need for more sourcebooks, and don't need pre-made adventures. I am tempted to get Midnight eventually, but not yet.

Any PDF by Malhavoc that I don't already have is a likely temptation as well...

john

Remove ads