2e game 8am EST Mondays(possibly Tuesdays)

Mudguard

First Post
I am posting this on behalf of Zor, who is the DM. We have three players already: a paladin, a priest and a psionicist. We are looking for another 2-3 keen and reliable players.
Once you have created your character you will have a solo session as an entry to the game.

Game system- D&D 2e
Game time- Monday 8am EST (possibly could do Tuesday)
Where- Mayhem gaming server

Please post interest here or send me a pm.

House Rules

4d6 drop the lowest to get stats

You get one free 18

Only class not allowed out of the PHB is the druid in this world they are very rare and during to events in the past there magic only works in set point making them only useable as npcs

There are no half-elves in the world

Only good alignments

Mages get 1d4 spells plus read magic, detect magic, and cantrip

Max hit points on all levels. I max the foe hit points to make combat faster so it is only fair I max yours too.

I am allowing PHB, Combat & tactics, and the complete books, the ninja class is not allowed but the martial arts styles in that book are the ones I am using.

The Psionicist class is allowed.

You have the option of making a flat 10% risk free wild talent roll because they are fairly common

I will go more in to world details but this is a very large world about the size of jupiter. Only 45% of the world is covered in water .
The known world: Apart from the new land that was only found 5 years ago, every one comes from one of 1000s of islands . The major powers in the world are :

The Elven empire for Gantar:all elves
The Theocracy of Caqullen: human only
The Kingdom of Bentrea: human only
The republic of united free islands: mixed

A Brief History of the World

“Where should I start? Well the biggest event in memory other than finding the new frontier would be the ten year war. On one side we had the human kingdom of Bentrea with their powerful guns and massive navy vs. the Elven Empire of Gantar. On the Elves side they had their wind riders. Some reports say that there were Elven dragon riders among their numbers and the seven guardian knights who were found on the field of battle were believed to be 7 of the greatest warriors that had ever lived besting whole battalions of Bentrea's best troops each .Now both sides claim the other started the war and it was not until five years ago, when the guild masters joined up with the priest of Caqullen to end the war and bring both sides to the table to talk, that the war ended. Shortly after the forming of the council of lords a lost ship ,the Maywind, returned with stories of vast uninhabited lands being found to the east holding many ruins from before the fall 10,000 years ago .”

Remove ads