[2e] Sunday 9pm EST

Mudguard

First Post
I'll be running modules(including some 1e classics) at first, then working out some of my own adventures. The setting will be Greyhawk.

Game time- Sunday Evening 9pm EST (Other times are possible in particular weekday mornings ,except Saturday. But we'll start with Sunday)

Game system- AD&D 2nd Edition(Game system information is available and it is very easy to make up a character)

Game place- OpenRpg Mayhem Server

House Rules- None really. But there will be no Psionics. Feel free to use any kits or stuff from the complete books. I'm hoping we get more into RP than trying to put a V8 in a VW anyway.

Character generation-
Abilities: 4d6 drop the lowest arrange as desired.
Hps: 1st lvl max
Starting gold: Roll as per class

And hope to see you there!

Mudguard

First Post
You can reserve a spot right now if you want. :) If you are round mornings EST I am usually on mayhem gaming. Let me know when you when you want to roll dice :)

RyvenCedrylle

First Post
define 'mornings' - 10 AM EST? 6? Saturday would probably be best unless you're going to be on around 6:30 AM or 7 EST sometime during the week.

Mudguard

First Post
Yeah, 6:30 7am if you can do it sometime this week would be cool.

Actually I will hold a char creation session on thursday night EST too. I'll be on from about 8pm.

Last edited:

Mudguard

First Post
Ok great. I'll just set up a room on the server. "D&D 2nd ed char creation" or something similar.
And I'll be on thursday evening EST from about 8pm.
I have one player already with a char made up. Two more on another forum are also keen.
So we'll have 4 with you. I think will probably find another couple too before the game, but 4 is a good start.

Last edited:

Mudguard

First Post
That Character creation time should be from 8pm Thursday Evening NOT Wednesday evening.
Sorry for the confusion. I've edited above posts again to show correct day as well.
Hope to see you then, if not before. :)

RyvenCedrylle

First Post
Mudguard-

If you read this, please shoot me an email at ryvencedrylle at gmail. I need to ask you a couple of questions about the build. Thanks.

Remove ads