• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2ed AD&D Greensboro/Reidsville NC Looking For players

gfrobbin84

First Post
Hey I am a long time gamer (about 15 years) that has recently started playing 2nd ed again and decided to try my hand a DMing for a change. I am working up a homebrewed world and looking for players. I would like to play every other weekend Saturday or Sunday could work. Will start around 3rd level(5000 xp). I'm looking for a 50/50 combat/RP split but as a new DM may lean a bit more to combat depending on players and there interest and what they decided to pursue.

Currently living in Brown Summit, but plan to be moving a bit closer to Greensboro soon.

PM or respond here hope to get some responses soon.

gfrobbin84

First Post
The world is gonna be mainly up to the characters to make their own as they go. As the only real history will be that of the gods and it will be starting just a few hundred years after the Pantheon has taken its current and finial? form. All core races are allowed with classes being a bit more opened up then btb and no racial level limits but humans get a little boost too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads