• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2nd request

Voidrazor

First Post
Isobet's demeanor is urgent yet polite, "I am honor bound to great haste. If you could just take me to his door ... that way no one but I will bear his wrath for knocking, nor will anyone here need risk his rousing his ire for not bringing me to him immediately."

OOC - Diplomacy +22

Last edited:

Stormwind

First Post
[sblock=C&T]Since Di has no particular interest in relegion, she is unlikely to have been in any of the temples before (unless it has been related to a job). Thus I am assuming that she hasn't been here before.

As far as whether something is missing, well she is looking for clues that would indicate that something is missing. Things like: a thin layer of dust on a surface except for a small circular area about the size of a hand (the 'clean' area could be from a drinking glass that was on the surface), or an empty display stand, etc.

Note that with an intelligence of 24 and a racial bonus to search, Di should, at least, have comparable deductive abilities to sherlock holmes and definitely superior to detectives in CSI.[/sblock]

cog_and_taz

First Post
Isobet: "well..yes, ofcourse!" Isobet is swiftly brought to a closed door, at which point the priest nervously departs. The door is of plain, weathered oak, sounds of prayer and incense smoke coming from beyond. As soon as the priest is gone, a voice sounds from beyond the door. "Couldn't possibly wait one day, could you? Very well than, come in, all of you."

Voidrazor

First Post
Isobet enters slowly in order to give Di time to arrive.

"If you've been stolen from, it would perhaps be better not to allow the trail to grow too cold. More so if one of your brethren have been murdered. But please do fill us in on the details. The better informed we are the better the outcome is likely to be."

Stormwind

First Post
As Isobet informs Di of the situation, Di stops her search and joins Isobet. As she arrives she asks Isobet Should I fetch the others and should we be inconspicuous? If you were to lend me your tiara, I think that we can get the others in unobserved. It might be useful to maintain anonymity and discretion.

Assuming that Isobet doesn't mind lending out her tiara, Di will bring the others in one-by-one, disguised as priests, so as to maintain anonymity and discretion.

Voidrazor

First Post
Well if Brightstar doesn't mind more of us traipsing through the temple I don't have a problem with it. But it might be best to simply relay everything telepathically.

"Allister, you asked all of us to come in. Would you like the rest of us to enter in disguise? I would respect your need for discretion ..."

Nexusdragon

First Post
Bajer not want to go back to weird not-Bajer shape. Bajer stay out here and listen. Bajer be ready in case anything happen, too. Bajer crouches in a shadowy alley and surveys the temple's front, watching for anything out of the ordinary, trying his darndest to stay focused and not let himself be distracted by his surroundings.

cog_and_taz

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]sorry bout the lack of replies. In about 24 hours I will be leaving for a trip, don't expect me to come back for 3~4 weeks. Again, I'm sorry, but it's not my idea.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads