• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 buying with 4E on the horizon

How many 3.5 books will you be buying now that 4E has been announced?

• I se myself buying a lot of 3.5 books/pdfs I was not planning to buy

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • I se myself buying a few 3.5 books/pdfs I was not planning to buy

Votes: 64 27.5%
  • I wasn't going to buy any 3.5 books/pdfs and I am sticking with it

Votes: 70 30.0%
  • I never bought any 3.5 books/pdfs at any time.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I play another system, but am planning on picking up a few books now.

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • I like that this poll creator cannot count how many options he really needs.

Votes: 74 31.8%

• Poll closed .

diaglo

Adventurer
how about:

"i stopped buying from WotC when they cut the Dragon/Dungeon license and will continue not buying from them"

Im gonna be buying more. I dont like Adventures, but I might get the Super-Adventures from WOTC (the hardcovers that is), and some Eberron stuff, then I'll head on to the 3rd party stuff.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
I have a subscription for Paizo's Pathfinder, but as soon as that first 2 AP's are done I'm cutting it as I'm not moving over to 4E (as I'm fairly certain they will).

Outside of that I'm not making any more 3.5 purchases. I already have a crazy amount of 3.5 material (ESPECIALLY adventures) and if it's gonna be hard in a few years to find players to run those adventures for then they will have gone to waste.

lrsach01

Explorer
I voted "buy more" but I need to qualify that. I will buying the 3.5 stuff that will go on sale. As the "old" stuff gets cleared out, I anticipate picking up some bargains.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads