• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5] The Wrath of Baron von Kittykiller

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, here is a bit of a change for El Gato Loko. I am changing him to

monk-sorcerer (with fey flaver instead of typical draconic) enlightened fist. If hero bizkit wants to be an i told you so on this go for it. At least I think that is who first posted it. A friend of mine suggest it too before you did. I have been thinkin gon it for yesturday's 9 hour shift and have been getting it to paper when I can. I am dealing with two jobs right now, but am working feverishly on the project.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Heh heh. I did suggest Sorcerer earlier. I'm not sure I mentioned Monk/Sorcerer tho. You may want to consider Monk 4/Sorcerer 6 so as to get your 3rd-level spells.

Keep in mind that Sorcerers can use metamagic on their spontaneously cast spells (ie they don't have to learn an empowered magic missile in addition to the standard magic missile), but it takes them a full-round action to do so.

Also, if WL is allowing psionics, you absolutely cannot go wrong with a Monk/Psychic Warrior.

Scott DeWar

Ack! PleaseQ no more input!! I am already on the path of a monk 3 Scorcerer 6 Enlightened fist 1. There is a magic item I wish I could get: Monk's robe I think it is called taht increases his level in monk by 4. I wish I coould afford that , but it costs 12 000 gp. *wish wish wish wish*

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Belt said:
This simple rope belt, when wrapped around a character’s waist, confers great ability in unarmed combat. The wearer’s AC and unarmed damage is treated as a monk of five levels higher. If donned by a character with the Stunning Fist feat, the belt lets her make one additional stunning attack per day. If the character is not a monk, she gains the AC and unarmed damage of a 5th-level monk. This AC bonus functions just like the monk’s AC bonus.

Moderate transmutation; CL 10th; Craft Wondrous Item, righteous might or transformation; Price 13,000 gp; Weight 1 lb.

We got 49k worth of gold to spend. :)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
@ WarlockLord: So, is this game still on, or did you lose the thrill of the silly?

Because let's be honest - the longer we wait, the more time we'll have to tweak our characters, which means less silliness and more min-maxing. ;)

Scott DeWar

between enlighten fist 1 and the monk belt i have :

stunning fist 6 per day
speed + 10 ft
damage 1d10
a/c bonus +1

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

ok, i am finally getting elgato off of paper and on the threads.

i have a request. there is a feat called superior unarmed strike tha incrases the damage of a monk by 4 levels. for el gato, that would become 2d6 of damage. will you allow it?

I meet the pre-requs and it is found in Book of 9 swords page 33

Last edited:

Remove ads