• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5] The Wrath of Baron von Kittykiller

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Awesome. And good news: the Monk's Belt and the SUS feat stack... so you do damage as a Monk 9 levels higher than your current level. Enjoy. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
and I add the levels of monk and E. Fist for damage, A/c, speed and stunning fist too, so that makes him a lv 13 for the damage pers unarmed strike, or 2d6.

I need 1 more level for a +2 in A/C though. On an aside, I wish we were using pathfinder rules fo scorcerer.

Rathan

First Post
Due to busy times at work getting well... more busy I'm going to have to cut back on games I'm either playing in now or have vested interest in playing.. as seeing as I have more vested interest than playing I'm going to start cutting those first... this being one of my first choices as I just don't have the time for them all... mores the pitty heh....

sorry guys.. I'm bowing out for now.... if someone wants to take over my character feel free to do so :)

- Rathan

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was just going to ask for help from yoou guys. i have a feat slot I need to fill and would like your input. it is level 9. should i get a meta magic, craft or ....?

also look over the character sheet and see what you can find in errors, if you would Hero.

WarlockLord

First Post
Sorry guys. I'm finding that
a) I really don't have any good ideas, and
b) I don't have much time to prep/run a PbP game (curse you, real life!)

Again, I'm sorry.

Remove ads