3.5e Eberron Against the Giants -- Recruiting closed.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm building my warforged to be pretty simple as far as tactics go. He goes up and smashes guys. To that end, I'm building up his DR as well as AC, and aiming to keep his HP pretty high.

Still waffling on artificer levels. Warforged Juggernaut seems cool too. :)

Rolzup

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
Out of curiosity, I would like to know our teams tactics and the role each person will play in a fight. I know about each class, but would like to know how you all would play them. Its just curiosity.

Darv's job is going to largely be support. Dark Knowledge right off the bat, either for the -to-hit bonus or for extra damage, depending on the situation. Add to that a bunch of buffing spells, from Divine Aim to Bless, and whatever healing is needful.

He's not going to be making many attacks, or doing much damage, on his own; although I will be taking a few direct-damage spells like Flame Strike, that's not his primary focus at all.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Lo-Kag's designed as an offensive tank mainly, pretty high HP and AC but designed feat-wise for damage-dealing rather than damage-receiving. Longspear means I can go straight on the offensive without taking AoOs and between Knockdown, Shock Trooper and Rampaging Bull Rush I've got a decent chance of disrupting enemy lines.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I was going through the Eberron cleric list (cuz I was worried about healing a Warforged) and found a great spell for constructs. It let's me heal them the same as if they were any other race. I may need another wand of cure light wounds lol.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
s@squ@tch, I was wondering if now might be the time to get a pair of different OOC threads for all the team-building chatter that may result?

You are right. i just started them -- please use them for your team building chatter! :D

Remove ads