• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e Eberron Against the Giants -- Recruiting closed.

hero4hire

Explorer
No official Bow Power Attack from WoTC sorry. :(

I did find these

Power Shot [General]
By overdrawing and taking your bow to the breaking point, you can fire more powerful shots than normal from your bow.
Prerequisites: Point Blank Shot, Str 13.
Benefit: As a standard action, you may fire a single shot from your bow, subtracting a number from your ranged attack roll and adding the same number to your ranged damage roll. This number may not exceed your base attack bonus. This feat also allows you to use composite bows with a Strength bonus exceeding your own at no penalty to your attack roll.
Special: A fighter may select this feat as one of his fighter bonus feats.

Improved Power Shot [General]
You can fire an overdrawn shot with greater accuracy.
Prerequisites: Point Blank Shot, Power Shot, Str 13.
Benefit: When using Power Shot, you may fire a single shot from your bow, subtracting a number from your ranged attack roll and adding twice that number to your ranged damage roll. The penalty may not exceed your base attack bonus.

Rapid Power Shot [General]
You have become so adept at overdrawing your bow that you can now do so while firing multiple shots in quick succession.
Prerequisites: Point Blank Shot, Power Shot, Rapid Shot, Str 13.
Benefit: When making a full attack with a bow, you may choose to subtract a number from all ranged attack rolls and add the same number to all ranged damage rolls. This number may not exceed your base attack bonus.
Special: If you have Improved Power Shot, then the damage bonus is double the penalty to attack rolls. The penalty to attack rolls still cannot exceed your base attack bonus.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Hmm, Sasquatch, here's a quick question: Would you think it would be possible to get a psionic item that I could use to get Expansion (psionic version of Enlarge Person, which isn't restricted to humanoids)?

hero4hire

Explorer
another on...this one from Dragon Mag

Dead Eye
Type: General
Source: Dragon #304,DC1

Your precision with ranged weapons translates into more telling strikes than you wou;d normally make.

Prerequisite: Dex 17, Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus (any ranged weapon), base attack bonus +1.
Benefit: You may add your Dexterity bonus on damage rolls made with ranged weapons for which you have the Weapon Focus feat, so long as the target is within 30 feet.
Special: Dead Eye does not increase the damage dealt to creatures immune to critical hits.

Rhun

First Post
hero4hire said:
another on...this one from Dragon Mag

Dead Eye
Type: General
Source: Dragon #304,DC1

Your precision with ranged weapons translates into more telling strikes than you wou;d normally make.

Prerequisite: Dex 17, Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus (any ranged weapon), base attack bonus +1.
Benefit: You may add your Dexterity bonus on damage rolls made with ranged weapons for which you have the Weapon Focus feat, so long as the target is within 30 feet.
Special: Dead Eye does not increase the damage dealt to creatures immune to critical hits.

Nice; If s@su@tch will approve this one (as it isn't on his list of approved sources), this is the one I will take...of course, it means I'll have to get closer to most of the giants than I would normally want in order to use it.

Void will speak in Dark Orange

Attachments

• Void.jpg
    Void.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 82

s@squ@tch

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Hmm, Sasquatch, here's a quick question: Would you think it would be possible to get a psionic item that I could use to get Expansion (psionic version of Enlarge Person, which isn't restricted to humanoids)?

Sorry, but I won't allow it.

Rhun said:
Nice; If s@su@tch will approve this one (as it isn't on his list of approved sources), this is the one I will take...of course, it means I'll have to get closer to most of the giants than I would normally want in order to use it.

Sorry, a no on this one too.

I do like the art from Strahd and Evo.

Last edited:

Remove ads