• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e Eberron Against the Giants -- Recruiting closed.

Rhun

First Post
Voadam said:
Greater rapid shot from Complete Warrior to get rid of the rapid shot penalty is a great archer feat.

Improved Precise Shot is good but I'm not sure of the prereqs.

Improved critical on archery is good.

Yeah, I don't meet the prerequisites for any of those; at least not at the level I have the free slot open.

Voadam said:
Improved Initiative and Iron Will are not bad either.

I've thought about Improved Initiative, as it would bring Aeraduil to +10 on initiative checks.

I'm considering the Nemesis feat, as it would give me +1d6 damage against eveil giants.

Rolzup

First Post
For Darv, I think that I shall go with Blue, if no-one objects. And how 'bout this for his token:

sarpadian_empires_vol_vii.jpg

Last edited:

Rolzup

First Post
Shayuri said:
Hmm! Two warforged in my group.

I think, with the GM's approval, I may mix in a little Artificer with my fighter levels. For construct healing and some self buffing.

Plus, with UMD, I can help with meat healing too.

If I remember correctly, the Repair spells belong to the Warforged domain...so Darv can grab those as well, to add to his book. Which I still need to finish up, come to think of it.

drothgery

First Post
Voadam said:
Team Black, our front line consists of a gnome warrior, a swashbuckler, and possibly a druid and a favored soul.

Anyone able to use their 6th level feat for Leadership to get a tank cleric cohort? Sanne can't; she can't qualify for Lesser Dragonmark earlier, and needs that for her PrC. :)

Oh, and as fitting someone gifted with the Mark of Storm, Sanne is going with yellow.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Davan will talk in silver.

s@squ@tch, would u mind finding my miniature to use? I looked online and couldn't find one I liked. If you pick it, then I don't care what it is, could be a dang rat for all I care.

Rhun

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
It will be difficult for those giants to hit that little gnome, the way H4H has him built -- effective AC of 31 vs giants??

You would think that, until you look at the giants' attack bonus. He may not be getting hit by many iterative attacks, but he is still going to get nailed.

(Which is why I built a ranged fighter...giants aren't nearly as good with their rock throwing as they are in melee. :D)

I do love the design of H4H's character, though. I can't wait to see him in action.

s@squ@tch

First Post
The base hill giant has +16/+11, so he'll get nailed by the first one about 25% of the time, the other would take a nat 20.

But then again, I did add ranger levels with favored enemy(gnomes) to all giants in the module.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads