• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5E Gnome War!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Lalato said:
Then again... since there is scant literary support for gnomes... and DnD has already changed them from an earth spirit to full-fledged above-ground race... I don't see why Bard wouldn't work either.

Terry Pratchetts Bromeliad (Nome Trilogy - Truckers, Diggers , Wings) pretty much covers my idea of what Gnomes ought to be (more or less how he portrays Gnomes on the Discworld too - although Wee Mad Arthur is quite insane). Unfortunately they are more like DnD Brownies than DnD gnomes (but then I always play gnomes as being 15 inches high)

Gimble

First Post
Changing it over is the best idea ever conceived by silly big folk.

*returns to counting GP from WOTC*

Best idea, indeed.

Last edited:

Davelozzi

Explorer
When I first heard the news, I thought "huh? but gnomes are supposed to be illusionists!" Then I thought about it for 2.5 seconds, shrugged, and realized that since no one has ever played a gnome anyway it didn't really matter. :D

Eternalknight

First Post
Davelozzi said:
When I first heard the news, I thought "huh? but gnomes are supposed to be illusionists!" Then I thought about it for 2.5 seconds, shrugged, and realized that since no one has ever played a gnome anyway it didn't really matter. :D

LMAO:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads