• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e Planescape - Cold Black Mask OOC Thread

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yippee, first reply. :p

Well they moved! It happens all the time!

Found this on Planewalker, seems like a great example for Anthony.

"Let it be seen that consequence is equal for all."

-Lawrence Hessling Octavian, Mercykiller, before executing an 11-year-old girl

By the way, here's a little description of Anthony for you.

Anthony has short, light brown hair and extremely bright blue eyes (think Dune, but less glowy). He has a fair complexion. He is of about average height for an Aasimar at 5’ 10” and but is a bit thinner than most. He wears plain clothes, that seem somehow unsuited to him.

Last edited:

Cage-Rattler

First Post
ambrus said:
BTW, I'm fairly certain the Hive and Market wards are actually on opposite sides of Sigil.

Hmm. It may be a consequence of how I've been reading the Sigil map, but I've always understood the Market Ward to be sandwiched in between the Hive and Guildshall Wards.

EDIT: Aha! I know what's going on; I've been confusing myself this whole time by looking at the map of Sigil from the boxed set as one long strip that looped on itelf, rather than two long strips that looped in on themselves. Dang, Ambrus wins again. :(

Last edited:

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Links fixed. Thanks for the heads-ups.

Lemming: Well, the Market Ward still lies between the Hive and and Lady's Wards -- as long as you go in the right direction (heading through Clerk's Ward). :heh:

Ambrus

Explorer
There's no better place in Sigil for Anthony to be; the Market Ward is where most out-of-town merchants and traders are. Even if Anthony is from the Hive, there's little reason for him to try plying his trade there since it doesn't draw many tourists and the people there don't have any money to spend on the likes of a tout anyways.

So, seeing that Heinrich says he worships Heironeous, is it assumed that he's a planewalker from some other prime who happened to stop off in the Forgotten Realms before coming to Sigil? :confused:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Well since CR reference Heironeous in his first post, I assumed he'd gone with the plan of just swapping a few FR deities. I can go back and edit if we want to change it.

Ambrus

Explorer
Ah, I'd assumed that mention was just a placeholder until you decided which FR god you wanted Heinrich to worship. Now I'm just confused by it all. Sorry.

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Incidentally, for those of you who might know: the proper way to have a full-size image show up in a post is to use image-source tags, correct? Or is there a way to use the "Manage Attachments" button to reveal the image in-post, rather than just as a thumbnail?

Remove ads