• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e Planescape - Cold Black Mask OOC Thread

Ambrus

Explorer
I guess that'd be fine; though there were a few things that I was hoping to accomplish in the meeting. I'm curious to know whether the released thug is going to be caught trying to sneak out by the Hardheads securing the building from the outside. István will be upset if he gets away after struggling so hard to stop them all. I also don't know whether the Harmonium intended to let the party loot the thugs, but at the very least István intended to suggest to the Measure that some the prisoners' equipment be given to the innkeeper to help pay for the damages the reave caused to the Slumbering Lamb.

At the very least, I'll go and post an answer to the Measure's inquiry since no one else seems willing or able to do so. It is odd though; István is intended to be a quiet character. :\

Zurai

First Post
Sindr isn't a quiet character, but he knows he has a tendency to get carried away and say too much. That's not usually a problem, but he'd rather not cross the Harmonium as they've been described, and he figures the easiest way to do that is to not talk unless directly questioned.

He's scatter-brained, but he knows he's scatter-brained.

Ambrus

Explorer
[sblock=Cage-Rattler]A few quick questions...

• Does the dead thug have anything of value? What's the quality of his equipment? If the Harmonium are content to let the Dustman cart him away, perhaps they wouldn't mind that his body be looted as they do the surviving criminals.

• After the Harmonium have gone, István will go outside to collect the reave's two maces he stashed behind the boarding house as well as the breastplate he removed while trying to save the reave. The other two maces are hidden under a table in the dinning hall; István will gather those up as well. Is any of this equipment high quality? Depending on how much this stuff is worth, István might give some to the innkeeper.

• Does István receive any xp for tracking down and subduing the reave?[/sblock]

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Shayuri said:
Sonata turns to aim an infuriated kick at the wall of the inn
Please don't kick the walls. Hasn't the poor inn suffered enough? :(

I'll move things IC to morning once you folks in the inn get through with introductions and immediate concerns. That way, we can pull Lemming back in from the sidelines. ;)

Ambrus:
*The Dustmen would generally lay claim to all possessions on a body unless they were contacted by the deceased's next of kin -- a fact that the Duster in the boarding house would matter-of-factly point out to Istvan if he suggested otherwise. However, there's a chance that she may be sympathetic and agree with his reasoning. (Bad Dustman! No True Death for you!)

*The maces, although not of high quality, are solid weapons nonetheless (standard PHB prices).

*Yes, and I was going to calculate the values once I remember to which part of my computer I saved the data log. :p

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Welcome back, Isida!

I'll probably be spending most of today revising a report (why can't countries declare independence AFTER the conference in April? :p ), but I'll get things going again later tonight.

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Just checking in with everyone; subscriptions seem to have stopped working on my end, and i was curious to see if it's something I did wrong (again) or if it's universal.

Remove ads