• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e Planescape Game

The803

First Post
I'm back everyone; I'm broke, I've got a monster sunburn, and all my stuff is filled with beach sand. All in all, a fine trip.

Boddynock

First Post
LordAspen said:
{OOC: Andarin, I’ll let The803 resolve our actions. Clareh’s creed is all about action without thought. Rhys subscribed to it at that moment. For what it's worth I certainly wouldn't let an illithid into my house under any circumstances.}
Not a problem, LordA! In fact, Andarin is reacting in pretty much the same way. He's definitely mercurial. It's fun for me, as I tend to be more cautious, myself. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

The803

First Post
You are all now 2nd level. Your time in the dream was both brief and endless; tiny fragments of you lived through millions of lifetimes. You also receive maximum hit points for 2nd level, as you are now also all Divine Rank 0. Your characters don't exactly know this yet, but they do feel very different after the dream and have some lingering awareness of their own divinity.

More information about divine rank is in the D&D SRD; ask me in here if you have any questions about it, and try to remember when you're in character that your characters don't fully realize this yet.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Do we get the other benefits of being dieties (see below)? I'm guessing 'no', but I wanted to be sure.

Speed = 60' (50' for Andarin)

Immortality: All deities (even those of rank 0) are naturally immortal and cannot die from natural causes. Deities do not age, and they do not need to eat, sleep, or breathe. The only way for a deity to die is through special circumstances, usually by being slain in magical or physical combat.

Code:
[U]Immunities[/U]: 
 * [I]Transmutation[/I]: A deity is immune to polymorphing, petrification, or any other 
   attack that alters its form. Any shape-altering powers the deity might have
   work normally on itself.
 * [I]Energy Drain, Ability Drain, Ability Damage[/I]: A deity is not subject to energy 
   drain, ability drain, or ability damage.
 * [I]Mind-Affecting Effects[/I]: A deity is immune to mind-affecting effects (charms,
    compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).

Code:
[u]Damage Reduction:[/u]
Quasi-deity (rank 0)                            10/epic

Code:
[u]Resistances[/u]: 
[I]Energy Resistance[/I]: A deity has fire resistance of 5 + its divine rank.
[I]Spell Resistance[/I]: A deity has spell resistance of 32 + its divine rank.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Being a Tiefling progressing with the Savage progression on the D&D website, must I take my other level in Tiefling now or I can take a level in Barbarian before?

As Lobo Lurker ask that, that bring me some other question:

-If we gain all that, does my fire resistance stack?
-Are we able to gives power to the ones who pray us? If yes, do we have to choose some domain and how many? And do we gain the spell casting ability?

Code:
Domain Powers: A deity of rank 1 or higher can use any domain power it can grant a
 number of times per day equal to its divine rank (if the power normally can be used more 
often than that, the deity gets the greater number of uses). If a domain power is based on 
a cleric’s level (or one-half a cleric’s level), a deity with no cleric levels has an effective 
cleric level equal to the deity’s divine rank (or one-half the deity’s divine rank) for this purpose.

Spell-Like Abilities: A deity can use any domain spell it can grant as a spell-like ability at will.
 The deity’s effective caster level for such abilities is 10 + the deity’s divine rank. The 
saving throw DC for such abilities is 10 + the spell level + the deity’s Charisma bonus (if any) 
+ the deity’s divine rank.

Last edited:

The803

First Post
No domains yet. In answer to other questions, you do get all the goodies listed above, and you also qualify for Outsider levels, which are mostly good if you want skill ranks and good attack progression. Don't worry about that for now.

Vel, you can take a level of Barbarian if you want; it makes sense that your character would hold off on developing his dark side. I'll roll an increasingly difficult Will save for you each time you go up a level; that'll determine whether you can take a class of your choice or take your Tiefling level (and you may have to keep making it to keep from becoming a full-on half-fiend). But you made it this time, so barbarian it is. Also, fire resistance does not stack.

Remove ads