• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e Planescape Game

LordAspen

First Post
It would definitely be nice if we could continue with this game. The803 had a wild imagination that I would love to continue to explore. Let's hope for his return.

The803

First Post
Sorry I've been away for so long, everyone. I'm a little rusty from the break, but I'll try to get back into posting regularly.

The803

First Post
OK, my girlfriend is back in school, so I'll be able to dedicate more time to this game. Thanks to everyone for hanging in there.

LordAspen

First Post
Sorry, I wasn't checking the threads and didn't realize things were rolling again. I have to stop relying on those email notifications. When will I learn?

Oh, just a heads up that I may not be posting quite as frequently as I'd like to starting thursday when I will become a daddy for the 2nd time (in just over 2 years...eek!). I'm going to do my best though, because I am digging this and don't want to be left behind.

Remove ads