• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

35 Versatile NPCs (5e Monsters)

dgscott

First Post
NOTE:
The images on this thread are just preview images.
The PDF can be found here
The printer-friendly PDF can be found here
The imgur album can be found here

YlhEtf2.jpgc3MBmJF.jpg

DM_Jeff

Explorer
This is really great work, thanks for sharing! If you had used free stock art you could easily sell this on DM's Guild, but this one is really nice looking.

dgscott

First Post
Thanks (to you and to everybody else)

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any stock art which would cover all of these NPCs. I've received compliments on my choice of art, so I'm glad I did what I did. All that said, I WILL be posting the printer-friendly version of this document (contains no artwork) to DMsguild, but won't be charging anything for it; I want it to be as accessible to many people as possible.

slatejunco

First Post
What can I say -- what a fantastic resource. I've seen others of a similar ilk, but I think you found a great balance between utility and flavor. Thanks for putting this together.

Capn Charlie

Explorer
This is quite useful. Thanks to my monster manual recently exploding, I was going to hole punch and bind it, and add some pages of new content. This is exactly the sort of thing I would print and bind alongside wizard's official content and feel the richer for having.

Sent from my MT2L03 using EN World mobile app

Remove ads