3EProfiler v1.2 - AutoCalc

MJEggertson

First Post
Well, I haven't updated the webpage yet, but I figured I'd make a quick announcement here. Come to think about it, I still haven't updated the FAQ to the 1.0 version release. Doh.

A supporting script has been added to the 3EProfiler engine, which allows a series of AutoCalc features. Now maintaining your character online is even easier. Things like your ability modifiers are calculated automatically when you change your ability score, and the modifier is copied to appropriate fields (Dex mod affects inititative, ranged attack bonus, etc). Your attack bonuses are parsed and added as well, creating the proper modifiers for characters with sufficiently high BABs to get multiple attacks. You can also tag your skills to a specific ability, so they change automatically when you change the appropriate ability score, or if say you're constitution is temporarily drained by that nasty undead baddie.

Thanks for the feedback so far, the scripts are evolving nicely! A few other cosmetic changes have occurred as well, though most of the changes in the v1.0 -> 1.2 upgrade happened behind the scenes. Be sure to read the details of the AutoCalc features by clicking on the link at the bottom of one of your character sheets.

Main site: www.3eprofiler.com
Script url: www.3eprofiler.com/cgi-bin/3eprofiler.cgi

-Mike

Remove ads