• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3rd Level Paladin

Thankyou for all your replies. I will now list the rest of my stats to see if you think i should alter any of them.

STR - 18
DEX - 14
CON - 16
INT - 16
WIS - 14
CHR - 16

THe campaign is going to be skilled base, with alot of talking encounters. When combat ensues if the DM stays on track they will be bloody.

Tatsukun

Danjin Masutaa
DevlinStormweaver said:
Thankyou for all your replies. I will now list the rest of my stats to see if you think i should alter any of them.

STR - 18
DEX - 14
CON - 16
INT - 16
WIS - 14
CHR - 16

THe campaign is going to be skilled base, with alot of talking encounters. When combat ensues if the DM stays on track they will be bloody.

Step one, thank the gods of Monty Haul that you got a 62 point buy!
Step two, reverse the WIS and INT scores. You probably can get by with one less skill point per level, but you might want the spell power boost. Then again, maybe not, I don't know the game you'll play.

Also, drop the DEX to 12, if you wear full plate, 14 is wasted. In fact, drop the Dex to 12 and the INT to 14 and you have enough points to boost the CHA to 18. Sweet!

-Tatsu

werk

First Post
DevlinStormweaver said:
STR - 18
DEX - 14
CON - 16
INT - 16
WIS - 14
CHR - 16.

GeeGawd! Anyways, like tats said, swap int and wis, I might even swap str and cha. If you can play an aasimar, I'd say it's worth a level for this char. Get some potions of barkskin for occasional AC buffage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads