• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3rd Party Supplements for D&D

Androrc

First Post
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but I didn't see any more fitting. What are some of the 3rd party supplements out there for use with D&D that are of the highest quality?

Bacris

First Post
What type of supplements are you looking to use? There are a LOT of high quality supplements by a wide array of publishers on a wide variety of topics.

Are you looking for DM material? Player material? Monsters? Adventures? Classes? Feats? Spells? Alternate rules such as castle building or chase rules? Alternate rules for Diplomacy? Fun things like games for the characters to play in-game? It's a pretty broad question, so knowing more about what you're looking for will help point you in the right direction. :)

Androrc

First Post
DM material mostly, but player material is good too. I am running a campaign featuring spelljamming, without using the default campaign settings. I want some supplements that help me populate my campaign with locations and NPCs. Some variants/subraces on the main races and monsters would be nice, as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads