• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4CTF now the top-selling superhero product at RPGNow

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
4CTF has just pulled into the number-one position out of the various superhero products available at RPGNow - in just 4 days! That puts it at #20 of all PDF products available there. Woohoo!

Pretty good going for a niche portion of a niche market which is already over-saturated, don't you think? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

drowdude

First Post
You guys should set up a seperate forum for 4CTF I think... I imagine it will be generating alot of interest/posts for a long time. Especially with the new supplements and such on the horizon.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I will if people still talk about it after the initial buzz has died off. As you say, the supplements should help with that!

FullTinCan

First Post
#19 @ RPGNow.

I keep thinking over this product, and it is truly wonderful. I am going to try to get together a group of people for a heroic game.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
FullTinCan said:
#19 @ RPGNow.

I keep thinking over this product, and it is truly wonderful. I am going to try to get together a group of people for a heroic game.

It's wonderful. Get together your players, you won't regret it!
My campaign began last Saturday with a pre-release version that Morrus sent me (thanks again, Morrus). If you want to read some details about how it began and the stats of the PCs, I've a Story Hour here:

Golden Apple Rescue Squad

Please, if you can, go there and drop a comment :)

Remove ads