• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E 2010 Setting: Place Your Bets

What do you think the 4E 2010 setting will be?

• Dragonlance

Votes: 59 28.4%
  • Dark Sun

Votes: 101 48.6%
  • Original 4E Setting

Votes: 28 13.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 20 9.6%

• Poll closed .
Come on, Gamma World! :cool:

(This began as a joke suggestion on the WotC boards, but the more I thought about it, the more I decided that I like the idea! Unfortunately, Andy Collins has already specifically told me that Gamma World is not the 2010 setting.)

Last edited:

Clavis

First Post
I thinks its going to be Planescape, incorporating aspects of Spelljammer (Spelljammer ships traversing the planes, etc.).

Kalthanis

First Post
I would love a Birthright reinvention. I can't say I would be disappointed in a Dragonlance setting, but then again, I stopped reading them after the Twins series.

coyote6

Adventurer
Come on, Gamma World! :cool:

That sounds . . . kind of awesome, actually.

I'd probably like it better as a variant of D&D 4e, something where you get racial power slots separate from your class slots, which would be used for mutations & such. (Pure Strain Humans would get something; maybe gear that mutants can't activate, or non-mutant special abilities, or the like).

Remove ads