• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e]Adventures in The Chaos Scar [recruitment closed; OOC]

hero4hire

Explorer
Probably better to stay at the bottom of the hill until the two of them reach the top, and follow them up to the edge of the ruins if it's safe. I will suggest that IC.

Just to be clear; the rest of the party chose the option where they were 5-10 rounds away at the bottom of the hill?

BarrelRider

First Post
Torash isn't comfortable with that. He'll stay about 24 squares away (120'), so that he can make it in two rounds. If that requires a stealth roll, I'll trust you to roll it, H4H (-2 mod).

hero4hire

Explorer
So we have Ruz and Sitha at the ruins looking in and seeing a bunch of mud, the rest of the party is two rounds behind waiting I assume for the assassin or monk to either come back or give the signal to approach.

hero4hire

Explorer
I am a bit worried about the pacing of this game, esp. considering it is only beginning.

Is there anything I can do or change to help you guys post a bit more frequently?

Shayuri

First Post
My character's just waiting patiently and quietly for the intel report from our scouts. Spotlight's on them at the moment, so I didn't want to burst in with an incongruous, "Kyriel does something that no one really needs to know about" type post and break up the action.

My character's just waiting patiently and quietly for the intel report from our scouts. Spotlight's on them at the moment, so I didn't want to burst in with an incongruous, "Kyriel does something that no one really needs to know about" type post and break up the action.

Much the same for me with Chaihana.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads