4E Class Survivor Round 17 - The Fighter is the Sole Survivor!

Which class do you want to be the last survivor?

• Fighter

Votes: 111 71.6%
  • Rogue

Votes: 44 28.4%

• Poll closed .

the Jester

Legend
Important new rule:

This round we are voting for the last survivor (as with the TV survivor show rules). Vote for the class you want to be the LAST SURVIVOR.

Changing the rules on the last round is prolly a mistake, imho. You're going to get a lot of "oops, should have read that!" votes. Next time you do a series of polls, I really think you ought to keep the rules the same through the end, or else your conclusions are suspect.

avin

First Post
win!

2263288997_39e6f88c02.jpg

renau1g

First Post
I chose fighter as well, as they are finally how I envision them, able to protect their allies with a variety of tactics and in a variety of ways, while still kicking the arses of the baddies.

Rogues rock as they always do, they're my favourite class overall, but I had to go for fighter's because this is the only edition I've actually wanted to play one.

Almacov

First Post
Well, being a skill monkey at heart I voted for the Rogue to be the last one standing.
Also, I can't imagine a game with 4 defenders being particularly enjoyable, whereas a group of rogues would be brimming with cooperative possibilities.

To be honest, I don't think fighter design has taken their weapon-specialization schtick far enough... maybe I'd find them more interesting if it made more tactical difference than an extra few damage here or there.

CapnZapp

Legend
I could have told you the fighter was going to be winning from the start.

Of course, I should have made this post back then too.

But the fighter is really stunningly versatile; with a cool unique schtick (action denial), striker-level damage output and all around bad-ass abilities.

The rogue is cool too, but it really is fitting it's going to lose out to the very class it needs for its survival (you need a defender to flank with).

Yeah fighter. So you are left. And i voted for you...

Yes, the first time in history you are cool. Rogue you were allowed to shine in 3.x, now it is the fighters turn.

Glyfair

Explorer
I predict confusion.
People always do. However, that's the way Survivor always works. The last vote, to determine the winner, is always to vote for the winner. To do it otherwise wouldn't be Survivor. If you can't read the many warnings and instructions, I have no sympathy.

Last edited:

Tallifer

Hero
Not sure how people who play a game consisting of pages of rules upon rules which must be read could fail to read the instructions for the vote. :blush:

Remove ads