• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E Class Survivor - Round 3

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Barbarian

• Bard

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Cleric

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Druid

• Fighter

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Invoker

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Paladin

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Ranger

• Rogue

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Shaman

Votes: 39 28.7%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Swordmage

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Warden

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 24 17.6%
  • Wizard

• Poll closed .

Glyfair

Explorer
The Warlord dropped the last round. Both rounds so far have dropped leaders. Is another one on the line this time?

A new request this time: Please don't look at the votes or read the discussion before voting. Let's try to make this as "authentic" as possible rather than trying to focus only on what is leading early on.

Otherwise, just like the rest of the rounds, vote for the class you want to "vote off the list."

Edit: And only vote for one (oops....clicked the wrong box)

Last edited:

AllisterH

First Post
I will keep arguing for the Ranger.

The ranger needs to go as it is a) simple to create and b) simple to run and c) yet boring as all gets (twinstrike all the time) and is still highly effective (best pure damage class)

(yeah, I only voted once...)

Jack99

Adventurer
I switched from Swordmage to Shaman, because I can.. (and because someone claimed that I could indeed build the swordmage in a way that I thought was not possible).

White Tornado

First Post
I'm still trying to send the Shaman to the spirit world. It was tempting to also vote for the paladin, but I voted only once.

Round one inspired me to read the artificer class, and I'm liking it. Perhaps I should play one to see why it sucks?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads