• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] Combat Tracker Utility

Added another edit to my comment towards the bottom about twitter, I saw that you posted right before my last edit.

I'm sure you have a lot to do, just tossing things out there that could help promote your program and perhaps make it easier/better for people to use. Thanks for hearing me out.

Edz16

First Post
Amazing app. Im new to the thread. Has there been any mention of an ipad version? That would be crazy wicked and i would pay real cash to have it.

DarkSir

First Post
Sadly, not currently. The program was written for Microsoft .NET 3.5, which currently limits it to Windows systems. I'm working on some things that would allow some information from the Combat Manager to be accesssible by an iPad or smartphone, but the main combat manager is probably stuck on Windows systems, at least for now.

Edz16

First Post
A couple other suggestions:

1. An integrated dice roller, something easy to use to create dice expressions like 3d6+7. My recommendation would be something like RPG Calc HD for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store. It doesnt have to be something the user has to use, just there for those of us who would want it. My suggestion would be in the bottom right pane.

2. Show the defenses of the pc/monster on their bars in the initiative pane (Top Left). That way the dm can see without having to click on that person what their defenses are.

Again great app!

DarkSir

First Post
Version 1.7.5 is released here: http://www.dragonpro.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=30&view=view.download&catid=2&cid=4

* Added AC, Fort, Reflex, and Will to the Initiave List panel, so defenses can be seen without switching combatants.
* Corrected Surge values for Dragonborn. Now adds their constitution modifier.
* Made the Initiative Tab the default, rather than Stats.
* Surprise Round is now off by default. It can be selected before combat in the Options menu.
* Auto-displaying of power descriptions is also now an optional setting (default Off). If on, it will auto-display the compendium entry of a power when clicked in the power list.
* Added the ability to right-click a power and select it as that combatant's "active stance". Only one can be set per combatant at a time, and the new one will overwrite the old. This can be done with Any power, as the character file doesn't distinguish stances from other powers.
* Leader class healing powers (class features, such as Healing Word, Healing Spirit, or Inspiring Word) now auto-duplicate or triplicate when you import. This adds multiples of the powers to be used during an encounter.

DarkSir

First Post
That will be part of the 1.8 release, I hope. The plan is to a tiny webserver out of it, when it's activated. Then any device that wants to can display what you have set up. I plan to test it with Android, iPod Touch, Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

Then for the second display it will just open a web window that you can put on a second display.

At least, that's the plan.

bryanlo

First Post
Awesome once that is out another donation will be winging it's way to you. Did you get your heater fixed?

Also this thread really should be in the 4e forum.

Remove ads