• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4e Contest - Prove Nate Wrong Finalists - You help decide winners!

Which Entry abuses 3.5 Power Attack the most?

• Entry A

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Entry B

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Entry C

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Entry D

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Poll closed .

Commonblade

First Post
Hey, does anyone know if Najo posted the results to this? He took the links out of his sig, and I just don't know if I missed the post in the jungle of post that have come through.

Thanks.

Najo

First Post
D was looking to win and then was invalidated. We are reviewing the other entrees and seeing if we can salvage things and that nothing else was missed. Level 20 characters are pretty complicated and easy to miss details. I will give an update when we figure out what is the best way to salvage this contest. Sorry for lack of communication, we've been really busy with 4e's release.

Commonblade

First Post
WHAT does this possibly have to do with 4E???

Carl

Everything =)

Hate to keep pestering, but I just have to know how the Prove Nate Wrong Contest is coming. I know a lot has gone on with entries, and the release of 4e bogged things down, but is the contest just dead?

Just want to hear it from the horse's mouth.

Commonblade

First Post
You know, maybe this thread should be moved to 3rd edition rules forum. It would probably help. It's only real connection to 4th is the prize, but the contest is over 3.5 rules. Mods can you help us?

Najo

First Post
Everything =)

Hate to keep pestering, but I just have to know how the Prove Nate Wrong Contest is coming. I know a lot has gone on with entries, and the release of 4e bogged things down, but is the contest just dead?

Just want to hear it from the horse's mouth.

Commonblade,

I had a big reply typed and summited, but the server stalled and lost everything I typed :p I don't have time to reply now, I will do my best to reply in the next day or so.

Remove ads