• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Core Rulebooks now in my hot little hands

jturnley

First Post
I pre-ordered the Core Book box set, and the folks at Buy.com broke the ship date by two weeks. UPS delivered these this morning :)

Attachments

• Front Shrunk.jpg
    Front Shrunk.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 157

Shemeska

Adventurer
jturnley said:
I pre-ordered the Core Book box set, and the folks at Buy.com broke the ship date by two weeks. UPS delivered these this morning :)

The (legit) pirated pdfs have you beat by a day or so (at least according to one of my players over dinner tonight).

mach1.9pants said:
legit pirated? Sorry I really don't get that!
Sounds like military intelligence or industrious stateworker or caring customer service ;)

I think what Shemeska is referring to is that legit copies of the books intended for 3rd party publishers have been intercepted and released into the intertubes. Since said copies were not intended for the masses and are being offered up for free by assorted internet bandits, they are thus 'pirated,' much like DVD copies of movies that are still in the theaters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads