• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4e demos in Plymouth Indiana

invokethehojo

First Post
I realize I live in a small town relatively in the middle of nowhere, but in the hopes of getting a few people at these demos I thought it couldn't hurt to post this on here.

I will be running 3 different demos at Graphic Literature in downtown Plymouth Indiana on
Thursday the 22nd at 4pm till 9pm or so
Saturday the 31st at 3pm till 8pm or so
Saturday the 7th at 3pm till 8pm or so

I will be using the KotS quickstart rules and pregens (with a few changes, I can post the sheets here if anyone needs them) It will be first come first serve but I might make exceptions if anyone happens on here is interested. I'm shooting for 4 hours a demo, with an hour extra in case. 2-3 encounters and a skill challenge per demo (I'll probly be writing my own, but don't be surprised if they resemble the fan made adventures heavily)

Any questions let me know

eleran

First Post
invokethehojo said:
I realize I live in a small town relatively in the middle of nowhere, but in the hopes of getting a few people at these demos I thought it couldn't hurt to post this on here.

I will be running 3 different demos at Graphic Literature in downtown Plymouth Indiana on
Thursday the 22nd at 4pm till 9pm or so
Saturday the 31st at 3pm till 8pm or so
Saturday the 7th at 3pm till 8pm or so

I will be using the KotS quickstart rules and pregens (with a few changes, I can post the sheets here if anyone needs them) It will be first come first serve but I might make exceptions if anyone happens on here is interested. I'm shooting for 4 hours a demo, with an hour extra in case. 2-3 encounters and a skill challenge per demo (I'll probly be writing my own, but don't be surprised if they resemble the fan made adventures heavily)

Any questions let me know

Your killin me man. I used to live not far from there. There wont be any demos near me til the 31st.

Cadilon

First Post
Hey! I live in Marshall County. Plymouth is the last place I expected to see mentioned here.

I am very interested. I am not able to make it the 22nd, but I can make the 31st or 7th.

invokethehojo

First Post
Cadilon said:
Hey! I live in Marshall County. Plymouth is the last place I expected to see mentioned here.

I am very interested. I am not able to make it the 22nd, but I can make the 31st or 7th.

Well holy hell, I didn't think this would pay off. I'll see you there. The store I'm going to be holding this at is right in the old downtown next to Centier bank. The store owner says I might have a hard time finding enuff people so your welcome to come to both demos you can make it to.

Eleran:
if you feel like visiting your old stomping grounds this month your welcome to come. Where did you live?

Remove ads