4e eberron-ish maptool/skype game

Phalon

First Post
I will be running a game on maptools and skype for voice chat I am looking for 4 to six players I have 3 that I think I can count on but I would like more. We are going to use www.rondaksportal.com for in between sessions while using maptools for game time so if you are interested you can sign up there. This game is going to be sat night about 7pm my time. Also I am going to run H1 so the core rules are not necessary. If you are interested reply here or sign up on rondaks.

Happy gaming

ripjames

Explorer
I would be interested in this, what time zone are you in? Also I've never played an online campaign before and would probably need some help in getting things set up

Phalon

First Post
I am GMT -6 and would be more than happy to teach someone how to play with maptool an online table top. If you are still interested then go to Rondaksportal sign up for their sight then go under dungeons and dragons 4e and sign up for my game “A New Adventure”. Once I hear from you in that forum We can set up a time for instructional purposes.

gamervoid

First Post
I would love to join

I stumbled on this page but am looking for an online group for this summer (at least). Post here if you still need people for future games, or pm me and I will try my best to get to this asap.

Phalon

First Post
Yes I definitely still need more players the easiest way to contact me is to go onto my maptool server (version: 1.3.b34, server: A New Adventure, Pass: test) while rondak’s is down.

gamervoid

First Post
I need more advice about joining the portal (rondak). Grasping where to sign in/up on the site is killing me, and I am currently working on getting to you on the maptools option. Pm me or post here more info about joining the portal and when the next game might be (Also, if it is noon here in Seattle, Washington, what time is it where you live).

Thanks again

*edit - I cant get into the maptools server either, that name isn't under the RPtools.net and the direct connect needs the address (plus I don't know what to use for the username if it's under RPtools.net).

Last edited:

gamervoid

First Post
I found the portal entry and sent an application. I could use some help on the time zone translation though. I live in Seattle, Washington, so lets say it is Noon where you live, what time would that make it over here? With that little but of direction I can let you know asap if I can be there, and if I can, you can expect me to be pretty reliable on attendance.

smallkiwi

First Post
Well if you have room for two, and contingent on whether or not we get into this other online game, we definately want to get in on some D&D action. We'll see how it goes :D

Phalon

First Post
Ok for those from here who may still want to join www.rondaksportal.com is normally used for PBP games although it is also a good place for chat based groups to meet. You will register as a citizen of rondaks when you first arrive then when you go into games you will see all the different games listed. I currently have 1 opening listed but that could change people leave things like that. So go to rondaks things are more up to date there.

Remove ads