• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] [ePoL] Heroic Souls IC (R6 Heian > Monsters > Eldan&Champy > Quinn > Silvi > )

Graf

Explorer
Heian correctly susses out the creature's true position in the gloom and drops it with his javelin before moving back into the mud.

SarahRequiem

First Post
[sblock= OOC DM] I dont know.. the 2nd damage roll doesnt require any attack roll, so its part of the same attack. I would think its also maxed out by the crit.[/sblock]

Rayex

First Post
Upon emerging from the river, Silvi find herself with a strangely curved sword in each hand. Somehow, it feels.. Right. When the shadowcreatures emerges, she know her purpose. Moving up beside Heian, she looks at him and nods confidently, and readies herself.

[sblock=actions]
Move action to W34, then readies action to Designate Hunter's Quarry on the first enemy in range, then Careful Attack on the first creature coming in range.
Attack roll: Critical hit, 30 total vs AC.
Damage: 8 + 6 + 3.

Info:
HP: 28
Defenses: AC 17, Fort 16, Ref 16, Will 13
Base attack: 6
[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Silvi slipping from the river effortlessly cutting through one of the creatures as they surge around them like a dark tide.

ooc: Nothing first version of post was wrong. Still need Quinn's action.

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]If it's okay, I'd rather wait to see where the monsters are before deciding what Eldan is going to do, as it probably makes a difference in terms of tactics. [/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]If it's okay, I'd rather wait to see where the monsters are before deciding what Eldan is going to do, as it probably makes a difference in terms of tactics. [/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]it does, very reasonable, waiting on voda vosa/quinn... will message him[/sblock]

Last edited:

Graf

Explorer
[sblock= OOC DM] I dont know.. the 2nd damage roll doesnt require any attack roll, so its part of the same attack. I would think its also maxed out by the crit.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]You may be right. It sorta depends on you interpretation.

(If Quinn crits on Icy Terrain, and the creature stays inside the effect does it automatically take max damage again on the second round? - I would think not.)

I'll see if there's errata around somewhere.[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
The shadow creatures wash over you, the first rank tearing into the group. Heian and Silvi are both injured, as is Eldan.

[sblock=Initiative & Combat]
Round 1
25 Monster - EN -delays
23 Silvi -- moved closer to Heian
19 Verulo -- moves to AB23 shoots would HIT but foiled by Displacement
15 Quinn -- manages to pick his target out of the gloomy shadow it projects and blasts one of the creatures, but the creature keeps coming. Quinn's target's gloom has been pierced until it moves
14 Neeloo -- readies for when creature is within 10 squares
07 Heian - picks his target out of the gloomy shadow it projects and strikes it down.
05.1 Monster - E move (see new map)
05.2 Neeloo - One of the creatures disappears in a shaft of brilliant, cold starlight; completely vaporized (crit means no check)
04 Eldan -- Misses but dispels their displacement effect for 2 ticks
--> Monster EN renter's the combat @4; creature struck by Quinn's displacement reactivates when they move
02 Monsters - Displacement reactivates

Round 2
23 Silvi -- move to W34; delays until creatures get close
19 Verulo -- moves to AF28 Ready's action to fire when Eldan's pulses
15 Quinn -- fell into a daze[/] - action lost
07 Heian -- move W36 before, sees through the gloom, dropping another with a javelin
05.0 Silvi -- drops one of the creatures as it tries to close
05.1 Monster -
Four attack Heian AC 20 for 6 points of damage
AC 10 18 24 (HIT) 21(HIT)
Three attack Silvi AC 17 for 6 points of damage
AC 10, 25(HIT) 18(HIT)
One attacks Eldan AC 17 for 3 points of damage
AC 19(HIT)
One attacks Neeloo AC 14
AC 10
05.2 Neeloo -- teleport kills and teleport :)
04.1 Eldan -- DM controlled: Uses bastion of defense
04.3 Verulo -- Readied action to shoot closest "lit" creature.
04.2 Monster EN

Eldan 24/27
-grants combat advantage to all
Heian 21/27
-grants combat advantage to all
Silvi 22/28
[/sblock]

Attachments

• ePoL_F1_R2.jpg
    ePoL_F1_R2.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited: