[4e] [ePoL] Heroic Souls IC (R6 Heian > Monsters > Eldan&Champy > Quinn > Silvi > )

SarahRequiem

First Post
"Attack? Attack them with what? You want me to throw mud at them?" Says NeeLoo, as she hides behind Heian

She looks to her side and seems confused, talking with herself...
"what? Use magic? but... I don't.... I don't know how...."

She begins to shine in a dim fey light just a faint breeze passes by

[sblock=initiative] my inititative; initiative (1d20=12)[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Ooc I haven't rolled and won't be able to until tomorrow. roll 'em if you got 'em and feel free to declare actions too. they don't do ranged and I think they're too far away to get into melee this round...

Redclaw

First Post
Eldan holds the helmet aloft and concentrates. A short burst of energy radiates from it and the creatures are once again revealed, although only briefly. In the red glow, the half-elf launches one of his javelins at the nearest creature.

[sblock=ooc] Fire a "pulse" this round, since none of them will be within 3 yet. Throw a javelin at one of the smaller looking ones.
Initiative: 4
Javelin: 11 vs. AC yuck. [/sblock]

By the way, did everyone remember the +2 initiative bonus for travelling with a warlord?

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
By the way, did everyone remember the +2 initiative bonus for travelling with a warlord?
no. Then Heian's at 7. While we wait for the others i'll start posting my intended actions.[/sblock]

Heian moves out of the water and mud with some difficulty, saying Neeloo, stay behind me, then takes out one of his javelins and throws it at the nearest creature an immediately grabs the other from his back.

(move action to w35; javelin 15 vs ac (17 -2 for range) , 6 damage targets beast in i44)

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Quinn reacted quickly opening his spellbook, almost instinctively. He went through the pages, searching something he didn't know about. He stopped in a page, full of arcane symbols. "This... I know this... I.. I should know this..." His eyes went from symbol to symbol, reading. He suddenly closed his spellbook, and gazed upon the monsters, shadow creatures full of evil. The old man waved his hands in the air, vocalizing the spell. The air around Quinn filled with mystic energy, that gathered in he palm of his hands, giving birth to a force sphere in each palm. With a graceful movement, Quinn released the Magic Missiles summing through the air, in the direction of one of the beasts.

OOC: Quinn cast magic missile on one of the beasts, with this Attack (int vs fortitude) and Damage

Graf

Explorer
ooc vv it helps me if you post the numbers (actually the totals are just fine). Don't worry about it this turn just FYI. And mm is vs reflex.

SarahRequiem

First Post
NeeLoo's initiative is 14 then.

NeeLoo remains close behind Heian.

if the creatures are within 10 squares, NeeLoo uses dire radience.

NeeLoo's skin burst with a golden light. The light flies off into hundreds of butterflies and surrounds the nearest shadow creature, striking it within its soul.

[sblock=dire radience]Dire Radience (1d20 2=22, 1d6 2=4, 1d6=4)[/sblock]

thats a crit, woot. 8 radiant damage now. 8 radiant damage if the creature moves closer on its next turn

Graf

Explorer
ooc that's nothing... you should see the mistakes I make... :)

[sblock=SR: dire radiance]It doesn't matter in this case, but I think you roll damage each time. So you'd get max (8) for the first shot and then you'd get another roll next time. If it were supposed to be the same damage I think it would say "same damage" instead of "and takes an extra xdx+x if it approaches"
Unless crits maximize all damage?[/sblock]

The group launches powerful attacks, Quinn, Heian and Neeloo (holding her shot until the creature gets close) strike true; destroying two creatures and injuring a third. Eldan misses, as does Verulo whose carefully aimed shot passes through a globe of dark gloom without apparent effect.

The creatures rush toward you, they are almost within striking distance.

Eldan, again with the light! The thief yells even has he retreats away from the melee, running up the beach and re-loading his crossbow.

[sblock=Initiative & Combat]
Round 1
25 Monster - EN -delays
23 Silvi -- will go when rayex has time to post
19 Verulo -- moves to AB23 shoots would HIT but foiled by Displacement
15 Quinn -- manages to pick his target out of the gloomy shadow it projects and blasts one of the creatures, but the creature keeps coming. Quinn's target's gloom has been pierced until it moves
14 Neeloo -- readies for when creature is within 10 squares
07 Heian - picks his target out of the gloomy shadow it projects and strikes it down.
05.1 Monster - E move (see new map)
05.2 Neeloo - One of the creatures disappears in a shaft of brilliant, cold starlight; completely vaporized (crit means no check)
04 Eldan -- Misses but dispels their displacement effect for 2 ticks
--> Monster EN renter's the combat @4; creature struck by Quinn's displacement reactivates when they move
02 Monsters - Displacement reactivates

Round 2
23 Silvi --
19 Verulo -- moves to AF28 Ready's action to fire when Eldan's pulses
15 Quinn --
07 Heian -- move W36 before, sees through the gloom, dropping another with a javelin
05.1 Monster -
05.2 Neeloo --
04.1 Eldan --
04.3 Verulo -- Readied action to shoot closest "lit" creature.
04.2 Monster EN

[/sblock]
edit: Fixed Neeloo's init timing so she readied to hit the creature when it got close enough.
OOC Please post your actions! (Unless you're Eldan, the situation will probably change radically before you go). Since they're running (PH 291) you all get combat advantage.

Attachments

• ePoL01_Across_the_river.xls
    47.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Remove ads