4e for younger gamers

avin

First Post
I have asked a question to WoTC regarding lead in the minis products before, to which they said that the minis are designed for ages 12 and up. I never got a answer about if they were tested for lead or not.

In other words, since they are made in China, and there have been spates of lead laced painted toys coming from that country, one might want to consider not letting your younglings gnaw on your minis, particularly those minis with painted metallic colored armor.

It wasn't my daughter who chewed minis, I don't let her put that on mouth ;)

Mournblade94

Adventurer
I have asked a question to WoTC regarding lead in the minis products before, to which they said that the minis are designed for ages 12 and up. I never got a answer about if they were tested for lead or not.

In other words, since they are made in China, and there have been spates of lead laced painted toys coming from that country, one might want to consider not letting your younglings gnaw on your minis, particularly those minis with painted metallic colored armor.

It sounds like that was a dodge. I am sure WOTC figures do nto contain lead, but that statement above is very likely due to the fact they did not send them out for testing.

In anycase I would not let them get ahold of the minis. There are plenty of potentially toxic chemicals they can use to make the minis.

Remove ads