• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] GM wanted: Paragon tier adventure?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah, really sucks. I have it on my Dell inspiron, and I'm lazy about installing the whole OS, because I must go to search for every driver I will erase during the installation. Anyway, since I don't have a video card in it, it doesn't support most games, so I'm cool one way or the other!

eblue562

First Post
Nice posting renau1g! I'm excited to read through it all more thoroughly, hopefully we will have many adventures together.

I'm currently in the process of ending my studying for a final this afternoon. I will be able to work on the OOC post most of the day tomorrow (taking tomorrow off, need a breather) and will hope to have something finished by the end of Thursday. It's shaping up to be quite an adventure.

Also, does anyone have an idea which book (or books), or other source I can go to get some information on the Feywild?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Eddited my post with Additional imformation about Fang Khan. Alos, a question, I've thought of making him a multiclass monk, but there's not such thing n my character builder. Any ideas?

renau1g

First Post
You can't even take the unarmed weapon proficiency to get trained in it either. I know I wanted to do it with another PC, but until PHB3 comes out I suspect there's little that can be done as written.

eblue562

First Post
Eddited my post with Additional imformation about Fang Khan. Alos, a question, I've thought of making him a multiclass monk, but there's not such thing n my character builder. Any ideas?

It may be in part due to the fact that PH3 fleshes out the class much more than in it's current state, and they did not people "wasting" a multiclass on Monk until the class itself is more fleshed. I suspect ren is right, we'll see more in PH3. Until then, you could do what one of my friends suggested:

"Multiclass in Barbarian and run around with bloody rags taped to you hands. It's like 1d2 damage!"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Lol, that's right. Could you allow Fang to do at least 1d8 with his unarmed attack and have a +2 to his AC while not in armor? All that at the cost of a feat of course, with Wis 13 Dex 13 prerequisites?

hero4hire

Explorer
Lol, that's right. Could you allow Fang to do at least 1d8 with his unarmed attack and have a +2 to his AC while not in armor? All that at the cost of a feat of course, with Wis 13 Dex 13 prerequisites?

Get a Belt of the Brawler. It will let you use unarmed and other improvised weapons as a club.

I am afraid I will be backing out of this one. Too many untested houserules and too many potential players to be a good fit for me.

Good luck and good gaming to you all though. :)

eblue562

First Post
I am afraid I will be backing out of this one. Too many untested houserules

Sorry to hear you go, hero, although I'm pretty sure I haven't had any house rules (other than possibly a few custom items), only a few thoughts being tossed around. Nothing is totally set in stone yet; I haven't even made an OOC post!

and too many potential players to be a good fit for me.

If we get more than 5 (possibly 6), there's going to be some sort of filtering process. At the moment I think I counted 6 (including you), but that number could be off. It's slow going, mostly because I just got done with my final.

Good luck and good gaming to you all though. :)

If you change your mind (or if you want to be considered an alternate), your welcome to let me know.

Remove ads