• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4E PHB Viewing at Games Plus, what we saw

DonAdam

Explorer
Sam Elliot reading the DMG to me seems awesome.

Some people call Lankhmar the City of Adventure. I didn't find it to be that, exactly. 'Course, I can't say I seen Sharn, and I never been to Cormyr, and I ain't never seen no bladesinger in her damn chainmail bikini as the fella says. But I'll tell you what, after seeing Lankhmar and thisahere story I'm about to unfold--wal, I guess I seen somethin' ever' bit as stupefyin' as ya'd see in any a those other places, and in Common too, so I can die with a smile on my face without feelin' like the good Pelor gypped me.

Wormwood

Adventurer
Xorn said:
I have an image of Sam Elliot reading them like a book on tape.

Sam Elliot reading the DMG to me seems awesome.

It's good knowin' he's out there, the DM, takin' her easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes Epic tier. Welp, that about does her, wraps her all up. Things seem to've worked out pretty good for the PCs, and it was a purt good module, dontcha think? Made me laugh to beat the band.

Parts, anyway.

Course--I didn't like seein' Gnomes go. But then, happen to know that there's a little expansion on the way. I guess that's the way the whole durned demihuman comedy keeps perpetuatin' itself, down through the generations, westward the wains, across the sands a time until--aw, look at me, I'm ramblin' again. Wal, uh hope you folks enjoyed yourselves.

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
Wormwood said:
It's good knowin' he's out there, the DM, takin' her easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes Epic tier. Welp, that about does her, wraps her all up. Things seem to've worked out pretty good for the PCs, and it was a purt good module, dontcha think? Made me laugh to beat the band.

Parts, anyway.

Course--I didn't like seein' Gnomes go. But then, happen to know that there's a little expansion on the way. I guess that's the way the whole durned demihuman comedy keeps perpetuatin' itself, down through the generations, westward the wains, across the sands a time until--aw, look at me, I'm ramblin' again. Wal, uh hope you folks enjoyed yourselves.

King!

Wild Yapok

First Post
I TOTALLY second the request for the Monster Manual Index!!

I've moved recently, and all my minis got mixed up... I've been waiting for the new monster manual to decide how to organize them LOL

Not to mention wanting to know just what sort of baddie goodness (Ooo... Oxymoron!) I have available to beat upon poor defenseless players with :)

PS - THANKS a ton for everything you have provided over the last little while! It has been massively appreciated :)

That One Guy

First Post
thalmin said:
I plan to check out 2-weapon fighting, craft and profession skills, and 0-level characters.
Awesome things. I hope, but doubt, you'll find things about 0 level.
cdrcjsn said:
Mearls stated in the KotS thread that something was indeed cut and to just add an at-will from another class as an encounter power until they get the web enhancement up on DDI.
Thanks, I hadn't read. That puts my mind at ease.

Family

First Post
Diplomacy check, if that doesn't work a (polite) intimidate check might be in order. Roll for inititave as a last resort. :D

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
DonAdam said:
Some people call Lankhmar the City of Adventure. I didn't find it to be that, exactly. 'Course, I can't say I seen Sharn, and I never been to Cormyr, and I ain't never seen no bladesinger in her damn chainmail bikini as the fella says. But I'll tell you what, after seeing Lankhmar and thisahere story I'm about to unfold--wal, I guess I seen somethin' ever' bit as stupefyin' as ya'd see in any a those other places, and in Common too, so I can die with a smile on my face without feelin' like the good Pelor gypped me.

Classic! :D

Knight Otu

First Post
Is there still time to add a request to the ever-growing list? If so, I'd like to hear what dragons are actually in (just the chromatics as per Massawyrm, or more?).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads