• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

yzard

First Post
Sounds good, Shayuri - let's roll with that.

Bharhash is a fighter through and through! He loves the battle: the sounds, the strategy, the face-to-face combat and the victory. The camaraderie he experiences with his fellow soldiers is felt deeply and sincerely. Because of that he gives his all to help whomever he is fighting with: be it through word or deed he tries to be an example to others...and he hopes it is a good one.

Though not particularly religious, he does hold to the Gods and a sense of justice and equity. He couldn't be a mercenary because his zeal for the battle comes from his sense of right and wrong, and no amount of money could put him on the 'wrong' side.

He left his position as leader of the local town guard in search of adventure, plain and simple. His simple sense of morality isn't troubled when the enemy is a monster! :)

eblue562

First Post
Sounds good, Shayuri - let's roll with that.

Bharhash is a fighter through and through! He loves the battle: the sounds, the strategy, the face-to-face combat and the victory. The camaraderie he experiences with his fellow soldiers is felt deeply and sincerely. Because of that he gives his all to help whomever he is fighting with: be it through word or deed he tries to be an example to others...and he hopes it is a good one.

Though not particularly religious, he does hold to the Gods and a sense of justice and equity. He couldn't be a mercenary because his zeal for the battle comes from his sense of right and wrong, and no amount of money could put him on the 'wrong' side.

He left his position as leader of the local town guard in search of adventure, plain and simple. His simple sense of morality isn't troubled when the enemy is a monster! :)

We'll run with that. Let's expect a post sometime before the end of the week!

eblue562

First Post
Just a quick update:

I've sent some PM's to a few of the players in The Dustbowl. Once I hear back from all of them, I will post the continuation and we can go from there :)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Still here (haven't received a PM, so I guess you guys already knew that). Mialucus is getting mightily bored though, balancing on his bucket of assorted body parts. And the smell! ;)

eblue562

First Post
The new Dustbowl post is up! Please read the OOC inside the post and then post back here if you have any questions. Shayuri and yzard, this especially pertains to you. If you have questions that you're not sure if they party should know, then PM me.

I look forward to continuing the adventure!

eblue562

First Post
Wow, you guys really were waiting in the wings!

Since Caden is opening the door, I'll post the map update. Unfortunately the computer where all my info is stored is at work and I'm at home today. So Thursday morning, I'll have the new post up.

yzard and shayuri, you are welcome to post your intro posts if you wish, since you sort of ... can't reveal any new parts of the map :)

CaBaNa

First Post
Ah, seeing Rashka go is so sad... Thanks for the great exit eblue! Maybe someday in the future, he can come back, when free time finds itself in my possession. (Or when eblue has use of a particularly story pertinent NPC.)

Stick, Mia, and Caden, good luck, hope the new guys keep everyone alive ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads