• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4th Edition Power Cards

Angellis_ater

First Post
I just gotta say that this is awesome! If there was some way to group powers according to Source it would also be awesome, because right now we have a bunch of players curious about the NEW powers (as with all things, it's the SHINY that draw player attention) in our group.

Once again - great resource, thanks!

rpaddock

First Post
I just gotta say that this is awesome! If there was some way to group powers according to Source it would also be awesome, because right now we have a bunch of players curious about the NEW powers (as with all things, it's the SHINY that draw player attention) in our group.

Once again - great resource, thanks!

Already in the works! Hopefully will finish this holiday weekend.

DennisB

First Post
Until rpaddock Gets his up and running, all my decks (Except fighter and mage and cleric, which don't have manual of the planes yet.) has all the powers even from the manual of the planes, you can peruse over them til he gets it up and running.

disarray2

First Post
It's easy enough to take the MP file, copy the cards then paste into the PHB file. I generally take whichever cards I need and copy them into a different file that just has the cards I want. Takes a lot less time to print them out that way. Of course with this website you don't have to do that.

turk128

First Post
These are great!

I'm glad so many people are going with Ander's cards since it also happens to be my favs (also the people I play with).

warderbrad

Explorer
I don't know if this has been asked before or not as the thread is kinda long. I was wondering if it was possible to add a feature that would save the list to a file on my computer, which I would then be able to load back up on the site and add cards to it. It would be very handy for when maintaining a character in an ongoing game.

disarray2

First Post
I don't know if this has been asked before or not as the thread is kinda long. I was wondering if it was possible to add a feature that would save the list to a file on my computer, which I would then be able to load back up on the site and add cards to it. It would be very handy for when maintaining a character in an ongoing game.

But if you've already printed the original cards, why would you need to print them again? Wouldn't you just print the additional cards you need for going up a level? That's what I do.

Remove ads