• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

:5e: 5th Edition D&D -- Looking for game ONLINE.

Aeternal

First Post
Looking for a 5th Edition D&D game Online. Would like to play weekly if possible, but could do bi-weekly. I can even play several times a week at flexible times. I am located in Houston, TX - CST for purposes of determining times to play that match yours, I already have a game in RL here and don't have time for more then one RL game (I DM).. I am 'experienced in RPGs' and have played off-n-on through my 41 years. I am relaxed and flexible to times for bi-weekly and weekly, also, including several times as week. Currently, I have interest in several different RPGs, but here in this post I am specifically interested in D&D 5E.

I am open to different ways to RPlay that a DM can cook up. I enjoy story driven, dungeon crawls, and other 'types' or 'sub types' of playing RPGs. Story driven games usually hold my interest longer then anything else though, but I do like dungeon crawls, also, there is something nice about it's relaxing and guaranteed 'predictableness' from session to session.

I enjoy, Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk and other settings. Including, your own setting. Oh, and Mystara is starting to grow on me, but I mention that just to open up possibilities... like it more from a DMs perspective, Mystara "Thresholds" -- a community Online (PDF) Magazine (do a search) got me interested in it...

I am not a puzzle person, but I usually can guess who did what in any intrigue (novel or otherwise), or guess what might happen in some story driven campaigns or novels and such where there are hints or foreshadowing. BUT, having said that I am not someone who ruins it for others, or let it ruin it for me.

If you are interested (BTW... I am mostly a DM) in what I said, let me know and I would like to start soon. I can Skype, Fantasy Grounds 2, Maptools, or Rolld20 (isn't that the website?)... or whatever, but I am not buying new VT tools... so those are my choices. I am cool with just Skype also. I can play Theater of the Mind or use a Grid. I have some experience with Fantasy Grounds 2 and own it.

Thanks and consider me as a player.

Last edited:

Remove ads