D&D 5E [5E] Frog God Games KS of Tome of Horroes

Iry

Hero
I thought this said "Tomb of Horrors" and I was like "But... the Tomb of Horrors doesn't have that many monsters in it!"

Last edited:

J.R. Baker

First Post
This is a new and interesting development.

Backer Submitted Creatures

During the BackerKit phase, all backers at the $50 and above level will have the option to submit a brief description and concept for a custom creature to be designed, developed, illustrated in full color by one of our amazing artists, playtested on the bi-weekly Frog God Games live stream, and included in Tome of Horrors. Additionally, those backers who have a submission selected will have the opportunity to purchase (at cost) the original art for that creature.

The Process in Backerkit will be

Choose a 5E creature type (available options will be provided).
In 3-5 sentences, describe your creature idea, including some possible abilities.
Select an estimated CR (must be 10 or below).
Describe in 2 sentences how you would use this creature in your game.

NOTE: We reserve the right to reject any creature submission. If the creature cannot be used in a public convention game, where the audience could be children up through older gamers, then it isn't an appropriate submission for this endeavor. The submission cannot violate copyright belonging to anyone else, contain explicit sexual content, or be otherwise potentially controversial. All creatures become the property of Frog Gog Games (Author credit for the creatures will be given in the book using full legal author name).

Dualazi

First Post
Will probably back this since I can always use more monsters and FGG seems to have a decent rep around here, and the wannabe inquisitors trying to derail the thread only encourage supporting it. Hope it ends up being good.

Remove ads