D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm fine with that. It's not like we (the players) would know the difference unless we're familiar with the adventure in question :) If you didn't say anything, I wouldn't know it wasn't your material.

Keep us going. That said, I'd rather have a clean break than slow dying out. So if you notice it's not working, let us know.

This is true, but it will be a slightly different play style than I had originally intended. I was originally going for a Hogwarts theme, and that'll still be part of it, but now you'll be leaving the school every year and leveling up a number of times during the year, but that's ok. There might be some things y'all can do during your down time, but if we manage to go through all of these adventures over the next few RL years, you'll be at level 11 by the time you get to the last one, and hopefully by then there will be enough developed at the school to continue on!

But that could be hoping for too much. We'll see!

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I'm cool with it, however I will say I'm VERY familiar with Sunless Citadel as I'm running it right now. I'm capable of separating player knowledge and character knowledge though.

Greenmtn

Explorer
I think it's a great idea to go with the pregen adventures. I am also running Sunless Citadel for my son so I am familiar with it but am confident that I can separate what Zivat knows and what I know.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I've also run SS, but it was 4th Ed when I did it. I should be okay for the most part. Although the Kobolds might make things... Interesting.

Still, all for using published adventures! That's what they're there for!

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok. That's the direction I'm going to go. I'll make changes as appropriate. I'll see about getting started tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads