D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
Sunless Citadel is the first adventure in Tales of the Yawning Portal.

I might do something else for the first adventure. I have a few other things I could pull from. Since almost everyone has experience with the Sunless Citadel. I'll think about it and decide by the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sunless Citadel is the first adventure in Tales of the Yawning Portal.

I might do something else for the first adventure. I have a few other things I could pull from. Since almost everyone has experience with the Sunless Citadel. I'll think about it and decide by the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World
It would be fun to play in. But that is a lot of player knowledge in one scenario.

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
This is true. I'm in a PbP LMoP, and I'm loving it, despite having run it as a DM. I'll likely just stick with Sunless Citadel. It's a solid adventure, from what I see.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, I know we've already got one person working the party leader aspect. Can't rememver who. We should definitely formalize it. Also, to save IC thread space, discuss name here?

Squirrels are evil!

Okay, I know we've already got one person working the party leader aspect. Can't rememver who. We should definitely formalize it. Also, to save IC thread space, discuss name here?

I especially like 'cannot remember the leader' part :) Promising start!

Name offers:
Motley Crew
United Races (UR)
Misfits
Academy Special Forces (ASF)
Universal Foe/Field Opponents/Operations/Offenders (UFO)

Azurewraith

Explorer
I'm going to assume there is a spot in the academy to purchase winter cloths and potions. What about magic items?

How are we handling leveling now still locked into the schools?

Remove ads