• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Greenmtn

Explorer
OOC: Back from Canada for the Dex save! [roll0]

Zivar stares wide eyed in terror at this abomination as it consumes Medrash and he seems to become one with it. Hearing Medrash's voice add to the constant noise Zivar turns away unable to look any more. There is a blinding flash of light from behind him as he sees Quentin charge past him towards the creature.

Hearing Quentins words, Zivar looks around for something that he could use as a weapon. Seeing a rock picks it up and throws it at the creature.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Rock to the face?
[roll0]
[roll1]

OOC: second post because I don't think you can add rolls to a post using edit and I didn't decide what do to until after rolling my saving throw

tglassy

Adventurer
Quentin's strike misses its mark, though Zivar manages to get a good hit! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the creature is phased too much, even with all the hits its taken...

Jorrick is unable to clear his thoughts enough to move, and is a mere 20 feet away from the thing, along with Mim. Korlin misses Lyla altogether with his wild slash. Mezzra, obviously in a panic, throws her dagger at the mound of flesh.

OOC: Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

The dagger sinks into the thing's flesh, before disappearing in a flash of light, reappearing in Mezzra's hand. She is so shocked at this, she jumps and drops the dagger to the ground.

Raven looks wide eyed at the creature and says "Aw hell no. I'll distract it, everyone run."

She runs to the side, pulling out a hidden hand crossbow and firing a pair of shots at the beast, the hand crossbow somehow reloading itself.

OOC: Attack 1: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Attack 2: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

Both bolts sink into the thing's flesh, eliciting howls of anger. It seems to turn its sights on Raven.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Start of a new round. Everyone must make the same DC 10 wisdom saving throw. Those who are blinded are blinded until the Mouther takes his turn. That means you have disadvantage on your attacks.

Jordy - We are here!

Mim
Dariana
Creature
Asherah
Qeuntin
Zivar
NPC's

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: [roll0]

Mim comes to his senses and is finally able to move again, a swift retreat sounds like an excellent plan and if this raven wanted to be bait who was Mim to stop her? Not wanting to be called a coward Mim fires a parting shot as he cheeses it.
OOC: So I did something stupid... rolls to come

[roll0]
OOC: Hmmm, next to the creature, not a good place to be stunned
NOTE: Quentin is resistant to acid (just in case this is relevant here) :)

"Lyla! Did you see the creature before?" Quentin repeats the question, planning to dash away and carry away any stunned colleagues on the way out. Unfortunately, being distracted by planning in the face of incesant screaming and babbling is not good strategy and Quentin is affected by creatures presence.

Last edited:

Remove ads