D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim nods at the elf and the gnome finally people were seeing sense, he knew helping the priest was a bad idea, now his "friends" are dead and who knows how many others. Maybe Mim wasn't cut out for this.

Mim turns to the Kobold and levels his crossbow against his head "Speak" Mim uses the most commanding voice he could mimic.

"This may be a test. But we were warned the tests could be deadly." says Quentin as he recovers his sight.
He pokes at the goo with his trident looking for any sign of Medrash. Or the old priest. For the moment, he ignores the newcomer
"It doesn't seem likely that this lived here and that the old man didn't know about it, didn't seem intelligent enough to lurk and hide. Lyla, didn't you say Berta is a bear?!"

tglassy

Adventurer
There is no sign of either. They have been consumed, and become one with, the beast. The best you can do is take hope that you ended their suffering.

"No," Lyla said, shrugging. "I said she was fat and red. And she talked a lot. And that I liked to throw rocks at her."

The sun is beginning to rise, the group is up, so you can either go back, or go forward.

The road should not be far to the west/northwest. If you make it to the road now, you may be able to get to the Academy by sunset. Barring no more interruptions...

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Grody startled as the crossbow was brought to bear on him. Already nervous from his recent experiences he instantly shrunk into himself and began to cower. It was more instinctual than anything, an instant defensive mechanism that 'somehow' had kept him alive up to now.

He spared one glance to the face of his assailant but otherwise his eyes seemed to grow overly large for his head and stared fixatedly at the deadly point in front of his face.

"Please no hurt! Grody only try to help!"

Squirrels are evil!

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"We need to get moving," Dariana says. To the newcomer, "I assume you are just a helpful denizen of these woods then? Nice to meet you, but we have an academy to get to."

Greenmtn

Explorer
"I didn't think kobolds were ever alone."

Zivar shuffles closer to Asherah slightly. Still on edge, terrified of what they had just been through. "I agree with Dariana. We need to get to the Academy. We should bring this one with us, if we are in trouble for killing this, this thing, he can vouch for us that we were defending ourselves." Zivar motions to the Kobold as he says "this one".

"No trace of Medrash or the old priest. We should go."

Turning to the kobold
"What's your name? We can talk on the way. Mim, he's no threat to all of us, point your weapon outward."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Academy/Woods
Late Fall/Dawn
Round 0

Asherah wiped at her eyes, blinking away the last white spots in her vision. She put a reassuring hand on Zivar’s shoulder and then reached out, pushing down Mim’s crossbow. “He saved us,” she reminded the kenku. “Killed that vile abomination.” She looked to the kobold. “And we thank you,” she told the creature. “I am Asherah P’Rurr, of the Tabaxi Suzerainty.” She gave him a slight bow of greeting.

“I agree,” Asherah told the others. “Let us get to the road and the Academy as quickly as we may.”

OOC: What does Medrash’s flail do again? Or is it no longer magical now that he is dead?

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Free object interaction:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 6/6
AC: 12
Unarmed: +1 1 B
Claws: +1 1d4 S
Flametongue Spear: +1 1d6/d8+1/P+1d6 fire 20/60
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: The flail does an extra 1d6 of cold damage on a hit. It still works, but it won't upgrade now that its original owner is dead.

Remove ads