• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim begins to count the coins in the pouchOne,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight,nine,ten,three hundred." his maths leaves something to be desired.

OOC: Anyone got a link to RG thread I cant seem to find it

"I'l keep mine for the moment, thank you. I could be interested later, once I know how much I will need it at The Academy. Maybe we could save some of old mans research? I'm sure The Academy would want the books."

Quentin collects the books that look like old man authored them. If he can take more, he will, but he concentrates on research notes. Books that may already be in some library he ignores unless he can take them all.
"Anyone wants to help?"
[MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION], look here

tglassy

Adventurer
The smiles as he gives Dariana a bag like that he gave Mim.

"If that's all, I'll be on my way, then," he says, seeming to hesitate to see if anyone else would change their minds...

tglassy

Adventurer
Moving on!

The man bows slightly, taking the vials of sap he was given and takes his leave.

OOC: Assuming the group moves on, it won't take long to get to the Academy. Feel free to RP whatever you want on the trip. My next post will be arriving at the Academy (unless you do something I need to moderate). I'll give you a day or two. Then we move on to the Academy!

Remove ads