• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5E Monster Preview: Bulette

wedgeski

Adventurer
"A bulette loves halfling meat the most, and is never happier than when chasing plump halflings across an open field."

megalolz

Another terrific write-up and awesome art. This MM is shaping up to be a thing of beauty.

MightyZehir

Explorer
"A bulette loves halfling meat the most, and is never happier than when chasing plump halflings across an open field."

megalolz

Another terrific write-up and awesome art. This MM is shaping up to be a thing of beauty.

Agreed. The Monster Manual has always been my favorite of the core books. This edition seems to be no exception.

Tormyr

Hero
Boo-LAY. (Same as it's always been pronounced since the pronunciation guide published many years ago in Dragon. Also found here.)

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?324190-D-amp-D-Pronunciation-Guide
Maybe, but I agree with the notes in the EN World pronunciation guide that they screwed that one up and it should have a "T" and be pronounced "boo-LET". The "ette" ending in my limited knowledge of French has the "ET" sound. See "oubliette" and "Juliette" as well as English words "kitchenette", "cigarette", etc.

Remove ads