D&D 5E [5E] Need Help with Eldritch Knight Advancement

Kojak_3

First Post
I've got a character who I've been running for the past six months in a campaign that's been going for about a year and a half now (we all switched to new characters back in October after a session that ended in a TPK); she's a 10th level Eldritch Knight, and I've been thinking on what to do with her over the next few levels, since the campaign seems likely to continue for the foreseeable future. I've attached her character sheet to this post.

My considerations, which I was hoping to get some thoughts on:

What should my next spells be, at say Levels 11-14? (You may notice that I'm using some non-canon material; my DM allows us to use spells from Elminster's Guide to Magic and the Player's Companion from DM's Guild as long as we run it past him first. I did take some notes on some possible non-canon spell options from those books in the character sheets notes, but perhaps there are other good options I haven't considered.)

I'm considering picking up 2+ levels of Wizard, just for spells slots. Is this a good idea, and if so, what level? Are there other multiclasses that would make sense with this character?

What about my next two or three ASIs? Should I bump up some Abilities, or go for some Feats? I'm considering Shield Master or Resilient (WIS), but just can't decide on anything.

Attachments

• Sonia Ducard (Ultimate Sheet).pdf
    8.6 MB · Views: 386
Last edited:

Remove ads