[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Shayuri

First Post
Quickleaf!

QUICKLEAF

The new Unearthed Arcana has alternate Circles for druids, and I was reading them and thinking 'well this is kind of neat, but nothing spectac...'

And then I saw the Circle of Twilight, which is druids that guard the boundaries of life and death, and it's NIA.

Would you be open to the idea of switching Nia over to Circle of Twilight, pending your review and approval of that Circle? It's a bit bad because Nia has used some of her Circle spells, so she'd mysteriously lose the ability to cast a few things she's done...but if continuity can survive that kind of hiccup, the flavor of the Twilight Circle is pretty intense.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
You're so cute Shay <3

Also, PS, my post wasn't meant for anyone in particular, just my Spanish hothead's impatience shining through. That hasn't happened too often yet.

...And maybe to nudge [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION] a little teeny bit... ;)

Quickleaf

Legend
Quickleaf!

QUICKLEAF

The new Unearthed Arcana has alternate Circles for druids, and I was reading them and thinking 'well this is kind of neat, but nothing spectac...'

And then I saw the Circle of Twilight, which is druids that guard the boundaries of life and death, and it's NIA.

Would you be open to the idea of switching Nia over to Circle of Twilight, pending your review and approval of that Circle? It's a bit bad because Nia has used some of her Circle spells, so she'd mysteriously lose the ability to cast a few things she's done...but if continuity can survive that kind of hiccup, the flavor of the Twilight Circle is pretty intense.

Well, doesn't that beat all!

Sure :) I just looked the Circle of Twilight over and the flavor is spot on for Nia. My only concerns are about 2nd level Harvest's Scythe being potentially overpowered at higher levels, but we've got a long time before we get there (if ever), so go for it!

Shayuri

First Post
Hooray!

It does give the potential for a big novastrike, but the dice don't come back until a long rest. I think the intent is to allow small amounts of extra damage over the course of an adventuring day...

Perhaps if the maximum number of dice that can be spent on a single spell is reduced it will work better.

Matthan

Explorer
Okay, no light gives us disadvantage, but restrained gives advantage so we just roll once, yeah?

I'll go ahead and make an attack to keep things moving, but someone please throw that light rock so this fight doesn't get away from us.

pathfinderq1

First Post
So, I'm having a bit of system confusion... In 5e, when you heal someone form below 0 HP, does the healing add to their current total, or does the HP clock start from 0?

If I heal Etienne, does he start at -? or from 0? I think it starts from 0, but I'm not SURE. Any input, before I act this round?

Quickleaf

Legend
Have a piratical Christmas, and a happy New Year!

c1920x1080_104.jpg

Remove ads